Safety on The Move
We want The Move to be an app that you and your friends feel safe and comfortable using. For that reason, we would like to share tips to keep you safe and having fun! When using The Move, you are doing so at your own discretion.
Adding an event
When adding an event to The Move, please keep in mind that it is public. Other users can see your event and related information. To increase safety, The Move is currently only available to users with a .edu email address and business owners with listings on The Move. Follow these rules during and after creating an event.
1. Do not create events that contain personal information.
2. Do not share yours or others address on The Move.
3. Do not allow any person that you do not know to attend your event.
4. Do not provide alcohol to anyone.
5. Do not allow anyone under the legal drinking age consume alcohol.
6. If you add an event to The Move, you are doing so at your own discretion.
Sharing photos and videos
When adding a photo or video to The Move, it can be seen by other users. It's important that you do not share any photos or videos that you do not want to be seen by other users. Follow these rules when sharing any content on The Move
1. Do not share photos or videos that contain partial or full nudity.
2. Do not share photos or videos of you or other people committing a crime.
3. Do not share photos or videos that contain personal information.
4. Do not share photos or videos of other people without their permission.
5. If you share pictures or videos, you are doing so at your own discretion.
When adding friends on The Move, be sure to only send and accept requests from people you know. Your friends have access to information such as where you are going. They can also view any content that you share.
1. Do not send friend requests to anyone you do not know.
2. Do not accept friend requests from anyone you do not know.
3. Do not add anyone as a friend on The Move that you do not want to see your content.
4. If you receive any messages that make you uncomfortable, unfriend that person immediately.
5. When you add and accept friends on The Move, you are doing so at your own discretion.